Most marketers & designers struggle with cracking high converting landing pages & ads.
That is because they are too invested in their ideas and not enough in how a typical customer browses the internet.
This leads to a feedback hell between marketers and designers. And a mediocre output that gives mediocre results.
When your customers are scrolling through the internet, they are going through 4 stages,
Each of these steps happen within a few milliseconds. And your customers can drop out at any one of these stages.
If you want to crack all these stages, you need 4 building blocks:
- Right Hooks makes your customers “stop” scrolling
- Right Hierarchy makes your design “scannable”
- Right Message makes it easy to “judge”
- Right Call To Action makes it easy to “act”
Each of these 4 building blocks require you to understand your customer’s context at a deeper level.
Here are a few prompts for your brainstorming,
- Hooks: What kind of hook will make them stop?
- Hierarchy: In what sequence shall I arrange the information in the design?
- Message: What is the single core idea I am conveying here?
- Act: What will reduce that risk and increase their motivation to take action?
Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter where I talk about actionable ways to design high converting ads & landing pages.