Use your LinkedIn or Twitter as your public note taking app.
Be prolific with your writing. Don’t worry about posting frequency.
Talk about the things you are obsessed about.
Let your feed be your stream of consciousness.
That way you will,
- attract your tribe based on your vibe
- build an audience while you were busy being curious
- have some interesting conversations
- get realtime feedback on your ideas
- polish your writing skills
- improve your understanding of the world
- understand what resonates with your audience
- arrive on your calling based on data + your curiosity, not just your passion
The goal is not to get the likes, it is to hit “Publish” as often as you can.