- Create an UGLY FIRST DRAFT, don’t judge just yet.
- Go back to your ugly draft & you’ll see a number of mistakes. Now start judging.
- Refine your ugly draft with the help of your judgy self.
- When it is good enough, publish it immediately. Slap your judgemental self if it tells you not to.
- Look at the post you published. Note down all the things you wish you did right before publishing. Edit again if the platform allows.
- Move on, nothing can be perfect.
- And REPEAT the process
A step-by-step process to RAPIDLY create good content