No matter what point in your career you are,
- Get a domain by your name.
- Setup a WordPress website.
- Use a template for personal website along with a blog section
- Write about the things you are working on right now on your blog. Use it as a repository of your proof of work.
- Share the same stuff on your social profiles, no need to link it to your blog. Platforms don’t like people going out of the platform.
- Interact with people you resonate with on the internet. Don’t worry about building a big audience. Likes ain’t cash. Some of my best opportunities have come from posts that had only 2 likes.
- See the opportunities coming in all the time without a need to send resumes.